cocoon-users mailing list archives

From netBrackets <jeffandmon...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Can't match elements with colons
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 13:59:15 GMT
When defining OWL models, the # in the URI (FWIW, in OWL it's considered a URI and not a URL)
separates the URI of the model with the thing being referenced that exists within the model.
 However, out of habit, I was using the # when defining a namespace that had nothing to do
with an OWL model, so I think it was really my error.