cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Müller <pym...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: [C2.2] set web.xml params
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 06:45:48 GMT
thanks Barbara and Alessandro for replying,

somehow i don't have the core.properties file in my block. i even don't have a cocoon folder
in src/main/resources/META-INF/
did i something wrong while creating the block?

regards,
matthias

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: Alessandro Vincelli <av@alessandro.vincelli.name>
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 24. Juli 2008, 20:50:15 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [C2.2] set web.xml params

Matthias,
I migrated my upload-widget without change settings the web.xml.
By default upload is enabled, check this[1]
I only increased the max size file overriding this properties:

org.apache.cocoon.uploads.maxsize=10240000

putting this property in a file like this:
src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/properties/forms.properties

Ciao,
Alessandro

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/properties/core.properties

Matthias Müller wrote:
> hi there,
>
> i try to migrate my cocoon 2.1 project to 2.2
>
> i need to set the enable-uploads param to true in WEB-INF/web.xml since my upload widgets
won't work properly otherwise.
> but as far as i understand, the web..xml is generated during the deployment process.

> so, where do i have to set the right properties?
>
> is it the rcl.proporties in the projects root? i tried to set 'org.apache.cocoon.uploads.enable=true'
but i didn't receive a change in the generated web.xml.