cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: C2.2 - Web archetype whodunnit!
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:51:44 GMT
I test my blocks in maven/jetty. After everything works I do the
following:

1. Build myBlock jar file and update maven repository. I assume that
version number is 1.0, version number is defined in myBlock pom file

cd /.../cocoon-2.2.0/myBlock
mvn package

mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=my.domain -DartifactId=myBlock -
Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=target/myBlock-1.0.jar

2. Package cocoon-webapp. This will create cocoon-webapp-1.0.war file

cd /.../cocoon-2.2.0/cocoon-webapp
mvn package

3. Test cocoon-webapp in maven/jetty

cd /.../cocoon-2.2.0/cocoon-webapp
mvn jetty:run

http://localhost:8888/myBlock/

4. To test in tomcat put cocoon-webapp-1.0.war file in tomcat/webapps
and start the application with url similar to this

http://localhost:8080/cocoon-webapp-1.0/myBlock/

Barbara