cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with document() function
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:32:16 GMT
Hi Johannes,

Johannes Hoechstaedter schrieb:
> Hi Heather,
> 
> yes I thought the same. Thats what I tried, only to test the document() 
> function:
> 
> <xsl:value-of select="document('$filename')/NodeA/NodeB/NodeC" />
> 
> but I got no output. When I insert <xsl:value-of 
> select="doc-available('$filename')" /> for example, nothing works 
> anymore :)
> 
> The content of $filename is correct.
> 
> The xml structure of the file is:
> 
> <NodeA>
>    </NodeB>              <NodeC>
>            text
>        </NodeC>        </NodeB>
> </NodeA>
> 
> Could it be still a path issue?

where is your XML file located? AFAIK source resolving is relative to 
the location of the sitemap file.

-- Andreas


> 
> Heather Rankin schrieb:
>> Hi Johannes,
>>
>> You should be able to use the document() function to interrogate the
>> contents of an external XML file. It is also a good idea to use
>> doc-available() first to check for the existence of the file and build
>> the tree in memory.
>>
>> Heather
>>   


-- 
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH
http://www.becompany.ch
Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message