cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: redirectTo not executed
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:19:36 GMT
Hi André,

Thanks for sharing this information. It will help other users with finding a solution to their
problem.

Regards,

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: "DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC" [mailto:Andre.Davignon@developpement-durable.gouv.fr]

Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:34 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: redirectTo not executed

Hi,

Answering to myself, if it can help...

In my form i had an input with name="action". So CFormsForm.js couldn't
retrieve form.action and returned [object HTMLInputElement].

It seems it made a mistake between the form's "action" attribute and the
input named "action".

Renaming the input name="act" solved the problem. Many thanks to Johan
Cwiklinski

Cheers.

André Davignon

Le 29/05/2008 14:28, > DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC (par
Internet, dépôt
users-return-95139-andre.davignon=developpement-durable.gouv.fr@cocoon.apache.org)