cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Form base authentication in tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:00:49 GMT
I had the same problem. I fixed it by adding:

	<filter>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter</
filter-class>
	</filter>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
		<dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
	</filter-mapping>