cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara.slu...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: Access tomcat session from cocoon
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:23:33 GMT
In cocoon-2.2 I had to add this:

	<filter>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter</
filter-class>
	</filter>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
		<dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
	</filter-mapping>

to my application web.xml file.

I am getting my user in flow.js with cocoon.request.getRemoteUser()
and checking user role with cocoon.request.isUserInRole("user-role").

Barbara