cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject i18n in JX Template
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:29:28 GMT

In my JX Template i've created a system to display menues.

<c:menu>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.topic" link="admin/emner/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.resource" link="admin/ressurser/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.user" link="admin/brukere/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.publisher" link="admin/utgivere/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.link" link="admin/lenkesjekk/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

    <c:menuelement title="menu.database" link="admin/database/"
i18n:attr="title"/>

</c:menu>

And I've tried to i18n the menus using the syntax above, but it shows as

Menu.topic

Menu.resource

Menu.user

Menu.publisher

Menu.link

Menu.database

when the HTML is transformed.

How do I fix this?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.