cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject RE: [C22] i18n
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:26:21 GMT
It's written to the JX Template using:

<c:messages>
  <jx:out value="#{messages}" xmlize="true"/>
</c:messages>

Where the jx:out contains a Java String that looks like this:

<c:messages>
  <c:message>
    <i18n:text key="provided_ok"/>
  </c:message>
</c:messages>

When I look at the source after all the transforms, the String that came from Java looks like
this:

<c:messages>
  <c:message>
    Provided URL validated.
  </c:message>
</c:messages>

So it's being translated, and it's not that it's treated as a regular string.

Other text that isn't i18n looks like this:

<c:messages>
  <c:message>
    En status må velges.
  </c:message>
</c:messages>

So I don't see why the i18n text shouldn't be displayed in the same way as the non-i18n text
is.

- Magnus