cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject [C22] i18n
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 09:02:07 GMT
The i18nTransformer works when I follow the 2.1 documentation, but we've
found that <i18n:text> tags that we've hardcoded in the Java code
doesn't get translated. It seems as it only translates <i18n:text> tags
that we've added in the JX templates and the XSLT stylesheets.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

- Magnus

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.