cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Form base authentication in tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:43:48 GMT
Hi everybody,

how can I etablixh a form based authentication in coconn running in tomcat?

My web.xml login-config looks as follows:

 <login-config>
      <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
      <realm-name>Example Form-Based Authentication Area</realm-name>
      <form-login-config>
        <form-login-page>/myBlock1/login</form-login-page>
        <form-error-page>/myBlock1/login</form-error-page>
      </form-login-config>
    </login-config>

I have a match pattern in my sitemap for this:

<map:match pattern="login">

                  <!-- init -->
                 <map:generate src="resource/internal/pageTemplate.xml" />

                  <map:transform type="xslt"
src="resource/internal/transform2LoginForm.xsl" />

                  <!-- html ouptut -->
                   <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>

</map:match>

Running this pattern in jetty works fine, and my login form is shown.
But when I load my webapp into Tomcat and when I run it, Tomcat doesn't
complain, too. I get no Error message as I am expecting. The thing is,
that I  get only an empty screen. Do anybody know something?

cheers
Johannes