cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: i18n in JX Template
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:55:10 GMT
Magnus,

i'm not sure which cocoon versiom you are using, but in case you are
using 2.1, try setting the loglevel for the i18n transformer to DEBUG.
You can figure out what the logger is for your transformer by looking at
the logger attribute of the i18n transformer definition.

<map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer"
logger="sitemap.transformer.i18n">
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now in my logkit.xconf there is a category named:

<category log-level="WARN" name="sitemap">
   <log-target id-ref="sitemap"/>
   <log-target id-ref="error"/>
</category>

It may or may not contain additional nested categories.

In your case you want to add a new nested category.

<category log-level="WARN" name="sitemap">
   <log-target id-ref="sitemap"/>
   <log-target id-ref="error"/>

   <category log-level="WARN" name="transformer.i18n">
     <log-target id-ref="sitemap"/>
     <log-target id-ref="error"/>
   </category>

</category>

The name is the interesting part here. It should match the logger
specified in your transformer configuration.

Regards,

Jeroen