cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [ANN]: Fins 1.0 back-ported to Cocoon 2.1
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:52:16 GMT
Luca

Perhaps its the URL.  I am currently using RapidSVN.
I added a bookmark for Pebble -
https://pebble.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pebble
and it worked just fine...

But when I use :
http://svn.cocoondev.org/repos/fins/trunk
I get an error -
Error: Error while updating filelist (PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/fins/trunk'
PROPFIND of '/repos/fins/trunk': could not connect to server (http://svn.cocoondev.org))

Have I used the correct path?

<lmorandini@ieee.org> wrote:
Derek Hohls wrote:
> I am struggling to do this - have tried two clients so far...

Strange, usually SVN clients work like a charm. I would advise you to
try harder, since SVN is so widely popular you will many occasions to
use it in the future.