cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <Andre.Juf...@oulu.fi>
Subject Re: include css
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:19:30 GMT
Johannes Hoechstaedter wrote:
> Thank you for your response Andre,
>
> I left the default pipelines for internal-resource and extrenal-resource
> in my sitemap untouched, ok you are right. I copied my file and I tried
> the follwing:
>
> href="cocoon://resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="cocoon:/resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="resource/external/style/style-main.css"
> href="file//C:/.../resource/external/style/style-main.css"
>
> The results stays the same. Is there anything else?

The first two would not work in a browser. The last one refers to a file
  locally on the machine where the browser runs. The third one should be
fine. I cannot see what it would not work. As a matter I have exactly
the same in my applications (except for a different name for the CSS
file). Is the directory itself not accessible? Maybe wrong permissions?

> My pipeline for external-resources:
>
> <map:pipeline id="external-resource">
>      <!-- Put matchers for external (accessible to the outside world,
> e.g. browser) resources here.
>        More details:
> http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
>      <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">
>        <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>
>      </map:match>
>    </map:pipeline>
>

> Andre Juffer schrieb:
>> Johannes,
>>
>> the /resource/internal is meant for internal access only (check your
>> sitemap) and is consequently not accessible from outside requests. The
>> other location /resource/external is meant for external access (again
>> check your sitemap.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi