cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Re: include css
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:10:05 GMT
Thank you for your response Andre,

I left the default pipelines for internal-resource and extrenal-resource
in my sitemap untouched, ok you are right. I copied my file and I tried
the follwing:

href="cocoon://resource/external/style/style-main.css"
href="cocoon:/resource/external/style/style-main.css"
href="resource/external/style/style-main.css"
href="file//C:/.../resource/external/style/style-main.css"

The results stays the same. Is there anything else?

My pipeline for external-resources:

<map:pipeline id="external-resource">
      <!-- Put matchers for external (accessible to the outside world,
e.g. browser) resources here.
        More details:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-main/g2/1345.html -->
      <map:match pattern="resource/external/**">
        <map:read src="resource/external/{1}"/>
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>