cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Legg <david.l...@searchevent.co.uk>
Subject C22 - Maven artifact missing
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:25:44 GMT
I Just tried building Cocoon from svn by following these instructions
[1] and got the build error listed below.

I've tried deleting my local repository and tried building all the
blocks with:

  mvn install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -P allblocks

All with the same result.  Should I just try again later or is their
something I can do to resolve this?

I'm still trying to get to grips with Maven and this sort of thing is
very frustrating ;-)

Regards,
David Legg

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-impl:test-jar:tests:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-components:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2)
org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-impl:test-jar:tests:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.apache.cocoon:cocoon-pipeline-components:jar:1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g2/g1/g4/g1/g1/798.html