cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Re: problem with document() function
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:57:56 GMT
Hi Heather,

yes I thought the same. Thats what I tried, only to test the document()
function:

<xsl:value-of select="document('$filename')/NodeA/NodeB/NodeC" />

but I got no output. When I insert <xsl:value-of
select="doc-available('$filename')" /> for example, nothing works anymore :)

The content of $filename is correct.

The xml structure of the file is:

<NodeA>
    </NodeB>