cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject problem with document() function
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:18:13 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have a for-each statement in my style sheet:

<xsl:for-each select="*">

              <input type="text" value="{current()}" name="{name()}"/>

</xsl:for-each >

This snippet puts out the content of all nodes into text fields. Now I
want to make a distinction. Some values should be in a text field and
some values should be displayed only. Which nodes should be displayed
and which not is stored in a persitent xml file. What I thought of, is
something like this:

<xsl:for-each select="*">

       <xsl:if test="CurrentNodeIsContentOfExampleNodeOfPersitentXmlFile')">

              <input type="text" value="{current()}" name="{name()}"/>

       </xsl:if>

</xsl:for-each >

How can I do this? Is this possible?