cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Re: Database connection by cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:36:42 GMT
Hi Dominic

I tried, but I failed :). I didn't foun the  file
src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/avalon/custom-sitemap-compents.xconf
so I put the content into my sitemap.xmap. I don't have an orcale db, so
I replaced everything oracle sepcific by mysql data and adapted ehe sql
string. On "mvn jetty:run" I get the error

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot invoke listener
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

But your idea is then nearest to mine. Tramsform data from the database
into xml and show it, and the other way round.

cheers Johannes