cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Database connection by cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 10:53:49 GMT
Johannes

Good question!  The "official and best" way is to use Hibernate and Spring;
this will, IMO, mean writing *lots* of code. You can use flowscript instead,
for simple cases, but be warned that many here will point out the potential
flaws in this approach.

In the 2.1.x series of Cocoon, there was a sample that showed this approach:
eg. see
http://cocoon.jsp-servlet.net/samples/blocks/forms/
and look for "Database access".

I am not sure if you will be able to replicate this in 2.2?

Derek