cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Johannes Hoechstaedter <j.hoechstaed...@memocomp.de>
Subject Re: Database connection by cocoon 2.2
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 11:37:37 GMT
The linked sample is nice, and basically exactly what I am looking for.

I have already searched on http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/ on how I can
etablish a database connection. You need an entry int your web.xml and
in your cocoon.xconf for example. Where is the cocoon.xconf in 2.2?
Where can I define my datasources? Where can I get the code of the sample?

Johannes