cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: REPOST: Database connection "overload"
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:18:03 GMT
Johannes

This was my thought too.  I have numerous modules & functions that
open (and should close!) connections.  On manual inspection they all
seem to be OK, but possibly there is one somewhere which is not correct.
Hence my need to try and prevent this; or have the system in some way
report exactly when & where this is happening so I can fix the offending
code.   Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks
Derek