cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sylvain Desvé" <sylvain.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Saxon in a Maven built Cocoon application
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:58:54 GMT
I tried it. My sitemap.xmap looks like the following :
<map:sitemap ...>

  <map:components>
    <map:transformers default="xslt">
      <map:transformer name="xslt-saxon" pool-grow="2" pool-max="32"
pool-min="8"
          src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer">
        <use-request-parameters>false</use-request-parameters>
        <use-browser-capabilities-db>false</use-browser-capabilities-db>
        <xslt-processor-role>saxon</xslt-processor-role>
      </map:transformer>
    </map:transformers>
  </map:components>

  <map:pipelines>
    <map:pipeline>
      <map:match pattern="forms/*">
        <map:generate src="forms/{1}.xml" type="file" />
        <map:transform src="transformers/form2html.xslt" type="xslt-saxon"
/>
        <map:serialize type="html" />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

  </map:pipelines>

</map:sitemap>

But when I run mvn jetty:run and request the pipeline I get an error. There
is a full backtrace of it but the root cause is :
org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Component with
'org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessor/saxon' is not defined in this
service manager. (Key='AvalonServiceManager')