cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rossputin <rossaj...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject cocoon 2.2 app with cforms in dev mode problems
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:04:01 GMT

Hi guys,

I have a block which uses cforms, cocoon 2.2 final release versions.  It is
set up in development mode on my dev machine.  When I access the form pages
without clearing the cache, I get an error which is resolved when I refresh
the page in the browser.  If I clear the cache before working through the
webapp, I do not get any errors which require the page to be refreshed.

I run the app with the mvn jetty:run command for the time being, and use the
rcl file to link blocks.

Sorry, at this point I can not describe this in a better way.  I suppose I
have not read some documentation somewhere that tells me about modes or
something I need to setup or configure.

Thanks for your help in advance,

regards,

Ross