cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Boris Goldowsky <bgoldow...@cast.org>
Subject Creating webapp
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 18:00:24 GMT
I have an application that runs fine with mvn jetty:run, but now I am
trying to make a webapp block so that I can install it into Tomcat.  I
created a webapp with the archetype, put a dependency on my main block
into the pom, and made sure everything was mvn Installed.  But I cannot
get the webapp to run either with jetty or Tomcat.

The error on startup is:

bean with name 'org.cast.indira.service': Invocation of init method
failed; nested exception is java.net.MalformedURLException: Could not
resolve blockcontext:/indira/ due to java.net.MalformedURLException:
Unknown block name indira in block context uri blockcontext:/indira/

where "indira" is one of two service-providing blocks.  Here's how the
main block is configured:

  <bean name="org.cast.iss.service"
class="org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapServlet">
    <servlet:context mount-path="" context-path="blockcontext:/iss/">
      <servlet:connections>
        <entry key="cewf" value-ref="org.cast.cewf.service"/>
        <entry key="indira" value-ref="org.cast.indira.service"/>
      </servlet:connections>
    </servlet:context>
  </bean>

I don't know if this is related, but in target/work/blocks the following
directories get created by mvn jetty:run:

cewf
cocoon-ajax-impl
cocoon-forms-impl
indira-3.0-SNAPSHOT
iss

note that that one block is created with a different naming convention
from the others.  I don't know why that would be.

Any hints on how to fix or debug this??

Thanks

Bng