cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Boris Goldowsky <bgoldow...@cast.org>
Subject Re: [C22] Custom generator config
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:27:08 GMT
As far as I know you still configure your generators the same as in
Cocoon 2.1, in the sitemap.xmap (not .xconf) file:

<map:components>
    <map:generators>
       <map:generator src="x.y.z.BeanGenerator" name="bean" />

I asked on this list a while back whether you can define sitemap
components via Spring configuration, but no one answered, so I assume
you cannot.

Bng