cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Cocoon and Cometd
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:12:06 GMT
Hi,

next to my current Dojo 1.1 integration project, I am currently working on a
Tomcat NOI Servlet, which implements the Bayeux Protocol in version 1.0
utilizing Tomcat 5 Non Blocking IO features. This is working nicely with the
Dojo frameworks cometd client. After implementing an IFrame based streaming
transport for this, my work on this would be finished.

I was thinking on integrating this Comet Service into Cocoon and just wanted
to ask if there is anybody working on this too. Maybe we could combine our
efforts.

Regards,

     Chris

[ C h r i s t o f e r  D u t z ]