cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Rigby" <ro...@gondolier.org.uk>
Subject DocBook
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:45:45 GMT
The DocBook sample in version 2.2 is the same as in 2.1.  You need a pointer
to sdocbook.dtd to make it work.  The sample makes this clear and refers to
the version 2.1 documentation which in turn refers to cocoon.xconf and
WEB-INF/classes.  These do not appear in a standard block in 2.2.

The 2.2 sample seems to have moved CatalogManager.properties to
src/main/resources but otherwise it is unchanged.  It also contains copies
of dtds and schemas in src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/entities.

So far, so good but it is not working.  Cocoon cannot find sdocbook.dtd.

I have copied the sample code to a new block with CatalogManager.properties,
which I have edited to point to my catalog file (which works well in version
2.1)

catalogs=file:d:/linux/usr/local/sgml/xml-catalog.xml

What else do I need, please?

Robin