cocoon-users mailing list archives

From norbert.reinh...@kern.ag
Subject Antwort: Re: Cocoon-MySQL
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 06:01:13 GMT
you can see this problem solved with a comma ","

<init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        <!-- For parent ComponentManager sample:
        org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Configurator -->
        <!-- For IBM WebSphere:
        com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler -->
        <!-- For Database Driver: -->
        org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver,
        com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
      </param-value>
    </init-param>

Norbert

Matthew Monkan <matthew@ieee.org>
20.05.2008 16:38
Bitte antworten an
users@cocoon.apache.org

An
users@cocoon.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Cocoon-MySQL

Still having problems...I tried that dburl and verified that mysql is set
3306.

Maybe something else is wrong...
This is the <init-param> I added to my web.xml file:

<init-param>
      <param-name>load-class</param-name>
      <param-value>
        <!-- For parent ComponentManager sample:
        org.apache.cocoon.samples.parentcm.Configurator -->
        <!-- For IBM WebSphere:
        com.ibm.servlet.classloader.Handler -->
        <!-- For Database Driver: -->
        org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
        <!-- For MySQL Driver: -->
        com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
      </param-value>
    </init-param>

and I put mysql-connector-java-5.1.6-bin.jar into:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
6.0\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\lib

- Matt