cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Memory Leak - Cocoon 2.1.9
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 14:03:00 GMT

> Hi Edward,
>
> I recall in a previous release was an issue with the ehcache,
> that basically made the cache grow unlimited. That could
> cause the issue.
> IIRC, the workaround is turn off the disk cache. Otherwise

Setting the ttl (timetolive) lower is IMO better then turning off the disk cache. I'd rather
set max object lower (memory part) and set ttl lower. Or use jcscache like I do where you
can set the limit of diskcache entries (though, perhaps in the latest ehcache this is possible
as well, I am not sure)

-Ard