cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 19:20:43 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Yes cocoon has a build-in HSQLDB Server running, which provides the
database. In your case your mysql server is expecting a
username/password combination to connect to the mysql server running on
localhost.

Try adding the extra parameters needed for your mysql server to the
transformer configuration.

<map:parameter name="username" value="..."/>
<map:parameter name="password" value="..."/>

Regards,

Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Monkan [mailto:matthew@ieee.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 6:41 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user
'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

I am having trouble reproducing the examples on this website's
excel-cocoon
tutorial:

http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/1096

I am using Cocoon 2.1.11 and Tomcat 6.0.

I followed steps 0-4 as explained on the directions on the right side of
the
page.

In step 5 I made made changes to these sections of the sitemap.xmap file
reflect my location paths:

<!-- Execute Primary SQL Query(s) -->
<map:transform type="sql">
  <map:parameter name="dburl"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test?autoReconnect=true" />
</map:transform>

<!-- Create Report Serializer Primitives base on data  -->
<!-- After this step, concept of seperate data-blocks no longer exists
-->
<map:transform type="xslt" src="render-logic2.xsl">
  <map:parameter name="label" value="{1}"/>
  <map:parameter name="absolute-path" value="C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\webapps\cocoon-reports"/>
</map:transform>

I reloaded Tomcat and all the pages work, but the excel document that's
produced by Cocoon is strange. Many excel cells have this text in them:

Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user
'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Does anyone know what causes this? I've attached the reports that were
generated:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17494768/simple.xls simple.xls
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17494768/rich.xls rich.xls

Thanks,