cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: SSF and URL Encoding
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 12:59:25 GMT
Hi Rainer,

Thanks very much for your reply... shortly after writing my post I
thought about using an input module, and wrote my own url encoding
input module, not realising there was one already included with
Cocoon - after all these years using Cocoon I've never seen it!
However, I'm under the impression that input modules will be replaced
by the expression languages at some point [1]... Perhaps someone else
might care to comment how this may be achieved in the new C2.2 way.

Robin

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.2/core-modules/expression-language-
impl/1.0/1407_1_1.html