cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Job Opportunity for Technical Consultants, E-Commerce at Fredhopper (Amsterdam)
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 16:32:43 GMT
No Amsterdam please.

I am a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer / Web Architect, more front end web GUI apps.
I am looking for Java+Flex [maybe Struts or Spring MVC or Groovy/Grails],
prefer contract in NJ wihin 30 miles from Princeton
[maybe northern Philly or midtown NYC].

Thank you,
Oleg.

----- Original Message ----
From: Vasil Kokareshkov <vasil.kokareshkov@fredhopper.com>
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:27:35 PM
Subject: Job Opportunity for Technical Consultants, E-Commerce at Fredhopper (Amsterdam)

TOP SEARCH & MERCHADISING SOFTWARE COMPANY SEEKS TALENTED
TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS WITH INTERESTS IN E-COMMERCE

Company: Fredhopper, Location: Amsterdam, Position: Full-time

Are you a pragmatic self-starter? Do you have a talent for quickly reducing
complex questions to simple solutions? Are you passionate about making great
ideas reality? Do you thrive within a fast-paced, success-driven, very
international environment?

Fredhopper is looking to expand its product services team with e-commerce
technical consultants. The product services team is responsible for the full
client cycle from pre-sales workshops to software implementations, customer
support and follow-up assignments. The team often works in co-operation with
system integrators all across Europe. As an e-commerce technical consultant
you play a crucial role in the implementation of Fredhopper software for
clients. Being a team player, you will work in close co-operation with
clients, Fredhopper product developers and merchandising consultants.

Fredhopper is the № 1 provider of Search & Merchandising solutions for
online business in Europe and behind the scenes of many of the largest
online businesses. Customers include many leading international companies
such as Philips Electronics, Karstadt-Quelle, Otto, Conrad, Kingfisher,
Littlewoods-Shopdirect, Thomas Cook, and Woolworths. Fredhopper has offices
in Amsterdam, London, Sofia, Paris and Berlin.

The nature of the issues we’re working on requires a product services team
that yields both excellent analytical and communication skills. We
prioritise talent over experience.

Qualifications

 Strong academic background; University Master's degree in Computer Science
or equivalent (last year students will also be considered)
 Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
 Good scripting skills (under Win2K/NT, Linux); Java knowledge is a
preference
 Hands-on, practical skills in dealing with large amounts of data (XML,
CSV) and working with databases
 Solid skills in website technology (such as JSP, .NET, AJAX)
 Fluent in English; Mastering two other languages is a preference
 Self starter with strong drive who mobilises people and gets things done
 Affinity with e-commerce, experience in creating e-commerce sites is a
preference

Applications

Interested? Then send your CV to recruiting@fredhopper.com, or contact Vasil
Kokareshkov at +31 20 5300 100. www.fredhopper.com

We are looking to fill positions immediately, therefore apply today!