cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen" <Magnus.Haraldsen.Amund...@computas.com>
Subject RE: Exception in thread "Store cocoon-ehcache Spool Thread" java.lang.NullPointerException
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 12:19:57 GMT
I'll make sure I copy the whole stacktrace the next time it happends and
continue this thread then.

- Magnus

-----Original Message-----
From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:joerg.heinicke@gmx.de]
Sent: 22. mai 2008 13:37
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Exception in thread "Store cocoon-ehcache Spool Thread"
java.lang.NullPointerException

On 22.05.2008 04:05, Magnus Haraldsen Amundsen wrote:

> We've got a Cocoon 2.2 webapp using the Cocoon Authentication 1.0
block
> to authenticate users. A short period of time after logging in we
> sometimes get a Exception in thread "Store cocoon-ehcache Spool
Thread"
> java.lang.NullPointerException.

Can you provide a stacktrace?

Joerg

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message may contain confidential information.
If you have received this e-mail in error, do not use, copy or
distribute it. Do not open any attachments. Delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you
have done so. Thank you.