cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mata <manuel_mata_ru...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Cocoon-MySQL
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 18:17:23 GMT
Strange, it is easy to make it works.

I used Hibernate and all i did was this:

In cocoon.xconf:

<datasources>
…
<jdbc logger="core.datasources.[datasourcename]"
name="[datasourcename]">
<pool-controller max="10" min="5" timeout="30000"/>
<dburl>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/[schema]</dburl>
<user>[user]</user>
<password>[pass]</password>
</jdbc>
…
</datasources>

and the web.xml just under other "load-class":

<init-param>
<param-name>load-class</param-name>
<param-value>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</param-value>
</init-param>

And some other explicit from hibernate ...

Keep sure you have the mysql driver at web-inf/lib and
nothing more ...

Do you get any other exception when starting cocoon ?