cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Pruy <Rainer.P...@Acrys.COM>
Subject Re: redirectTo not executed
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 14:42:46 GMT
I'm not sure where print() would write to.
I usually use cocoon.log.debug() or cocoon.log.info()

Rainer

DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC schrieb:
> Hi,

>>> Could the reason be that my "show" parameter form is generated by an
>>> <map:aggregate> ?
>>

>> Does the showForm() call ever return?
>> (You might add some logging after it)
>
> It returns cause i logged the sendPageAndWait function. "finished"
> variable turns to "true" and i logged something just before "return
> bookmark;".
>
> Once returned nothing can be executed nor logged :-(.
>
> Ex :
>
> function myFlow() {
>
> var form = new Form(cocoon.parameters.form);
> form.createBinding(cocoon.parameters.binding);
> form.showForm(cocoon.parameters.show);
>
> print("ok, I'm out");
> }
>
> "print" is not executed;
>
>> If your script never does leave showForm() or sendPageAndWait(),
>> did you verify the form is not redisplayed over and over due to
>> validation failures
>> (empty required fields, date or number format, other validations you
>> added)?
>
> After going out from showForm(), the script redirects on its own to
> "myApp/[object HTMLInputElement]".
>
> Any idea ?
>
> Cheers.
>
> André Davignon

Rainer Pruy
Geschäftsführer

Acrys Consult GmbH & Co. KG
Untermainkai 29-30, D-60329 Frankfurt
Tel: +49-69-244506-0 - Fax: +49-69-244506-50
Web: http://www.acrys.com -  Email: office@acrys.com
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main, HRA 31151