cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Pruy <Rainer.P...@Acrys.COM>
Subject Re: redirectTo not executed
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 14:21:10 GMT

DAVIGNON Andre - CETE NP/DIODé/PANDOC schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>>> Then it goes out from showForm (or sendPageAndWait) but whatever i
>>> write after form.showForm(cocoon.parameters.show) (it cand be
>>> sendPage, sendRedirectTo, or anything) i don't know why this URI is
>>> called : "myApp/[object HTMLInputElement]"
>
> Could the reason be that my "show" parameter form is generated by an
> <map:aggregate> ?

I did not experience problems with such constructs.
(It may be a problem if your form ist genererated from a map:part of an aggregate)

Does the showForm() call ever return?
(You might add some logging after it)

If your script never does leave showForm() or sendPageAndWait(),
did you verify the form is not redisplayed over and over due to validation failures
(empty required fields, date or number format, other validations you added)?

Rainer