cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: [ANN]: Geoid 1.0.0 released
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 07:47:40 GMT
That's great!

I wasn't even aware of this kind of project though I have dreamt of
integrating Cocoon and geographic information services and actually have
been doing it at a low level.

I have been also thinking of (or mainly having crazy ideas of) somehow
integrating content management system into this all in order to build a
"GeoERP". Misleading name, I know, but it demonstrates the idea of
getting the whole process structure under the same umbrella. You know
acquiring the geoData, administrating and archiving it, processing it,
refining it and at the last stage, making it available and useful for
the endusers. I hope I don't sound to be entirely out of my mind.
Getting my ideas inside a single mail message isn't my strongest point.

- mika -