cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ken Starks <...@lampsacos.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Resolved
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 18:31:04 GMT
That is really good news, and if my experience is anything to go by, your
use of Cocoon will be much more pleasurable and productive from now
on.

Harvard University have a web-available tutorial which you might find
useful, in
conjunction with the Book by Moczcar and Aston.

e.g. for their 2006 handout:
http://cscie153.dce.harvard.edu/lecture_notes/2006/20061114/handout.html