cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.2.0 Released
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 14:13:22 GMT
Hi Derek,

as far as I know (I have not used the cinclude transformer in more then
a year) you will only have to change the way you feed parameters to the
transformer from your xsl or xml. As i can remember the include
transformer does not have a containing parameters element. Everything
else should be the same as far as I can remember.

Regards,

Jeroen