cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon-MySQL
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 14:11:17 GMT
Hi Matthew,

which version of Cocoon are you using? 2.1.X? or 2.2?

For 2.1, you need to add the dburl like on the wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/MySQL

You do not need to copy paste files. Just set the correct JDBC url:

jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/YourDatabaseName?autoReconnect=true

do change 'YourDatabaseName' to the correct database. What happens if
you try to access the db from cocoon? Does it give a response?

Regards,

Jeroen