cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Haller <reinhard.hal...@interactive-net.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Cocoon 2.2.0 Released
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 09:05:47 GMT
Reinhard Pötz schrieb:

>   The Apache Cocoon Community is proud to announce the release of
>   Cocoon 2.2.0.
Thanks a lot!

>   Cocoon 2.2 introduces the idea of blocks. A block is the unit of
>   modularization in Cocoon, allowing the framework to be built upon. (in
>   comparison: Eclipse uses the term plugins, OSGi uses bundles).
I'm using many different generators/transformers im the 2.1.10 based
webapp. Where do
I find the detailed documentation about the needed blocks for
xpathdirectory-generator,
sourcewriting-transformer, parser-transformer, calendar-generator etc.?
Is there a 1:1 mapping of core sitemap components between 2.1.x and 2.2?

Thanks
Reinhard Haller