cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: WebContinuation is null when using a custom Generator
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 04:13:57 GMT
On 14.05.2008 21:08, shai200 wrote:
> I'm trying to use a flowscript with a custom generator (not a JXTemplate), so
> I'm trying to get access to the continuation Id. But when I invoke
>
> WebContinuation kont = FlowHelper.getWebContinuation(objectModel);
>
> in the setup() method, kont is null... how do I retrieve it? Do I need to
> work with a org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.ContinuationsManagerImpl ?

 From what I understand you just try to retrieve it in the Java code of
your custom generator? For the continuation you don't need the
JXTemplateGenerator, but "something" that puts it into the object model.
Since I don't know what your application I can't really recommend how to
do it but you might want to take a look at the callers of
FlowHelper.setWebContinuation(..). Maybe that helps you.

Joerg