cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lehtonen, Mika" <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: PDF Image Caching Problem
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 09:07:51 GMT
Hi,

this is what Joerg Heinicke wrote about the similar problem of mine:

My guess is it's actually the PDF that is taken from the cache. I guess
the cache key for the PDF does not take included resources like your
images into account. If that's true you just have to invalidate the PDF.
I don't know how exactly your PDF pipeline looks like but you might want
to "touch" (in the Linux sense, changing the file's timestamp) an XSLT
or the input XML.

(See: image caching on 4-5 March at the users-list)

mika