cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Sparkes <>
Subject PDF Image Caching Problem
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 08:54:50 GMT

I generate html and pdf, which contain images, from the a database. When
I update an image the html correctly displays the new image, however the
pdf incorrectly contains the old image. If I then change the new image
file name the pdf displays the correct image. When I change the image
file name back the old image is displayed in the pdf, not the new image.

It appears that the pdf is using a cached version of the image not the
new version. Please, how can I get the pdf to display the new image
rather than the old cashed image. I can't change the image file name in
the production system.

I am using Cocoon 2.1.10

Thank you

Peter Sparkes