cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Monkan <matt...@ieee.org>
Subject RE: Invalid authorization specification: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 18:05:43 GMT

Hi Jeroen,

I tried adding the lines of code you mentioned, but now I am getting
different error messages. This is what I changed (I added lines 4 and 5):

1<!-- Execute Primary SQL Query(s) -->
2<map:transform type="sql">
3     <map:parameter name="dburl"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test?autoReconnect=true" />
4     <map:parameter name="username" value="root"/>
5     <map:parameter name="password" value=""/>
6</map:transform>

Here is sitemap.xmap file:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17518615/sitemap.xmap sitemap.xmap

Now I get different error messages in the Excel cells:

"Cannot connect to MySQL server on localhost:3306. Is there a MySQL server
running on the machine/port you are trying to connect to?
(java.lang.NumberFormatException)"

I know my port is correct and that my username is "root" and password is "".
My database is named "test" as it should be.

The error message does not look very helpful either; although, I don't know
what (java.lang.NumberFormatException) means.

Did I insert the lines of code into the correct spot?

Here is what the Excel files look like now:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p17518615/simple.xls simple.xls
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17518615/rich.xls rich.xls

Thanks,

Matt