cocoon-users mailing list archives

From shai200 <shai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebContinuation is null when using a custom Generator
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 04:28:29 GMT

My custom generator's output is xml, which then goes into further
transformations. I want to have flow between my pages. For now, what I do is
I have a JXTemplateGenerator that spits out a very simple XML:

I then take this continuation ID and place it in the form action value of my
HTML, so that I can use a flowscript. What I wanted to do is skip this step
and just use the flowscript with my custom generator. But I guess there's no
point because then I'll be foregoing the power of JXTemplates.

Shai