cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gerry Kaplan" <gkap...@kaplansoftware.com>
Subject Question about Maven integration
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 02:58:25 GMT
I have read through the tutorial regarding 2.2 but there is one point that
is unclear. I can see how Maven will create the directories and everything
needed to get a project going, but what if there are changes to Cocoon
itself (i.e. version 2.2.1) and you want to apply those changes to your
previously built webapp? Is there a good article that talks about the
lifecycle of a Cocoon 2.2 app that is built with Maven? Also, what about
updates to Spring? I'm not sure how these pieces remain current once the
Cocoon parts are built.

Thanks,

Gerry Kaplan