cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paul Joseph" <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject CForms Aggregator Widget--preserving line breaks in text areas
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 17:00:26 GMT
Hi There,

I use the Text Area widget extensively in my forms and am able to enter text with line breaks,
save it to the database, retrieve it etc. with no problems.

However, when I use a Text Area type widget in an aggregator, I find that the Aggregator does
not seem to be able to retrieve and display any information in any of the widgets that make
up the aggregator, IF I enter even a single line break in the Text Area widget that is part
of the Aggregator widget.

It is able to save it with line breaks to the database--it is only on retrieval that it the
Aggregator seems to have difficulty due to the line breaks.

Any ideas?

thx
Paul Joseph
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the addressee and may
contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete
this communication and destroy all copies.