cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gerry Kaplan" <gkap...@kaplansoftware.com>
Subject Question regarding Cocoon & Maven
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 02:23:46 GMT
I have read through the tutorial regarding 2.2 but there is one point that
is unclear. I can see how Maven will create the directories and everything
needed to get a project going, but what if there are changes to Cocoon
itself (i.e. version 2.2.1) and you want to apply those changes to your
newly built webapp? Is there a good article that talks about the lifecycle
of a Cocoon 2.2 app that is built with Maven? Also, what about updates to
Spring? I'm not sure how these pieces remain current once the Cocoon parts
are built.

Thanks,

Gerry Kaplan